Let us help you with Prototype Data
The small amounts of data in a start-up situation may not warrant investment in the latest and greatest software. However getting things right from early on can save a huge amount later. With our new service, we can help start-ups ensure that all possible information is found from whatever data is available early on.
MFG Vision is partnering with E.K.S.S. Microelectronics to offer this exciting service. MFG Vision’s latest software yieldHUB will be used by E.K.S.S. consultants to provide yieldHUB-startUP.
yieldHUB-startUP is a service targeted at semiconductor start-up companies who need to get the value from their data but do not have the expertise or software to do this themselves. The following are just some of the services that are offered:
- Analyzing characterization results over corner lots vs. WAT results
- Enhancing product robustness by analyzing first lots’ yields vs. sites vs. process
- Analyzing drift on reliability testing
- Checking for and identification of any reticle issues before large volume production
- Discovering and recommending the elimination of redundant tests
- Monitoring of early production
Both E.K.S.S. and MFG Vision staff include semiconductor product and test engineers with over 100 years combined experience. We can bring that experience to bear on your data to give your new product the best possible start.
Our new product yieldHUB is now being beta tested in the field. It combines sophisticated data and yield analysis capabilities with social networking technology.
Never again have information stuck in someone’s email thread. Keep it all on-line in a secure fire-walled web application.
More information about yieldHUB will follow. Please contact email@example.com or phone us at +353 61 309745 for more information if you’d like to try yieldHUB with your own semiconductor data. Why not contact us today?read more
As an engineer with no spare time in your hands for unnecessarily searching for data, you want to have up-to-date information about your new product’s production yield, parametric and bin performance in seconds before you go into your next meeting.
You may even want the information, up to the minute, during your meeting, in dashboard format.
MFG Vision’s new product yieldHUB brings this capability (and many more) to you and you’ll never look back.
When you need the latest information, you just need to click on a bookmark which generates the dashboard in a single page, comprising the series of analyses and charts you have decided you need to see on an on-going basis.
This report could include yield trends comparing subcons, the failing bins, the key fab parametric trends for your product and more. It’s up to you what you would like to include when you are editing the report. Then you set the bookmark when you have saved your preferred analyses.
The dashboard is available as a bookmark at the top of your browser. It can even be on your smartphone or tablet and also looks great on these. You’ll have a lot more time in your hands then for real engineering work, checking your dashboard when you need to, even as you get off a plane on your way to the test house.read more
You are probably familiar with thick client data analysis companies offering a free trial for a month, where you DOWNLOAD their software into your computer. After a month, you can purchase or the temporary license expires.
Well, we offer the opposite! You can UPLOAD a few gigabytes of STDF and PCM(WAT) data over a month where our automated STDF processing routines will then engage, producing instant analysis on the web for you and if you like what you see after a month, you can purchase a license. We’ll allow you to upload fab, probe and test data and you’ll see how it’s possible to link it all up. Then if a colleague from product engineering would like to run correlations (such a powerful feature in the area of product engineering analysis), they can have a trial license also and run correlations in literally seconds. You and your colleague will see how easy it is to share analysis and insights across departments and functions. The fab data formats may be from any major fab.
The benefits for you and your organization are manifold even for the free trial period. For probably the first time you’ll be able to stack a multitude of wafers on top of each other in seconds and see yield loss patterns. You’ll be able to comment on what you see and store your comments and reports on-line for your other colleagues. You’ll be able to do correlations across manufacturing that previously may have been impossible for you without committing a day or two’s work (or even more?) to the task. Everything and a lot more when compared to the desk-top solutions out there.
Contact us via the phone number or email address at the top of this page if you are interested. The analysis site will be set up solely for you behind our firewall and we’ll both sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect your IP and our IP.read more
FloorVision 3.1 is being released in September 2010. It includes new capabilities and is much faster when plotting histograms of hundreds of thousands of units. New optional features include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Complex Rules for Emailed Alerts. Designed for busy engineers needing to trap issues in high volume manufacturing.
* Die Set Analysis. Designed for quick comparison of the behavior of certain die across different wafers.
* Test Coverage Optimizer. Designed to reduce the cost of testing chips by helping reduce test time.
* Compatability with JMP. Designed to provide one click downloads of data from certain tests from thousands of wafers.
* Parametric Database Search. Designed to search the database in seconds for wafers and lots with certain parametric and bin behavior.
* Creation and sharing of Projects on-line. Designed to organize and save analysis for collaboration and training.
* All-round Speed and UI Improvements.
FloorVision 3.0 has been released to all customers during November 2009. It includes breakthrough capabilities and a fresher and more configurable User Interface. New features include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Gage R&R * Calculated(Virtual) Tests * Shareable Reports * IQR-based filtering * Wafer-level genealogy * SAP support * Smart ANOVA * Site Loss Analysis * All-round Speed Improvementsread more